Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sandy's Gift Set

This gift set was made up for my friend Sandy to give to her niece.  Included here are two minky toddler blankets, three minky bibs, one pair of baby lounge pants in size 6-12 months, a custom taggie blanket and a GOAT... what a wonderful way to welcome a new little boy!

"Just wanted to add that this blue dimple dot minky is the plushest, softest stuff ever - I just love it!  I have bought minky from many sources, but my favorite is fabric.com. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Kelley - I love it!!! Thanks so much for getting all that done in such a short time...and for posting the pictures so I can show my sisters and mom. I know my niece will love it too - who wouldn't? Now for my next order...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you like it! It was fun to make :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete