Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


For my husband...
Without my amazing husband none of the this would be possible.  Our kids adore him because he spends so much time with them and communicates with them on their level.  He is patient and generous and loves them more than anything.  We always wanted a big family, and we are thrilled to have four kids who make our lives fulfilling. I love him for being such a wonderful dad and partner.


For my dad...
My dad is the type of guy who can fix anything.  Anything.  Really.  He is my go-to guy for any household (or otherwise) problem, and I still call him about once a month with some "emergency," with which is he always willing and able to help.  Sometimes the emergencies are big and difficult to discuss, and other times I just need help getting the pool filter going.  No matter what I can count on him for help.  Thank GOD for that! 



For all great dads everywhere...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment