Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Friday, January 8, 2010

He's Crawling!!!

Last night as the kids were watching that new Meatball movie and I was making a second batch of popcorn in the kitchen my husband called out my name with an excited lilt in his voice.  I knew right away what it meant.  Ryan was crawling!  O.M.G. 

In the last few days something has come over him.  He arches his back and squirms all over the place, like he is doing RIGHT NOW.  Since he weighs nearly 23 pounds at 7.5 months, manuevering his chubby, squirmy body takes some strength!  I guess he has been bitten by the urge to m-o-v-e. In no time he will be chasing his big brothers and sister all over the place, and Mommy and Daddy will chasing close behind.  Sounds like a weight loss plan to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment