Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays!









Perhaps because I have been staying up all hours of the night sewing, or perhaps because any moment in which I am not nursing or holding my youngest baby I am at my sewing machine.  Whatever the reason, and there are many possibilities here, my husband has taken to calling me "Stitches."  I have not been posting as much here because I am not really sure that anyone reads this and I have been sewing up a storm.  Thankfully, my little business is doing fairly well.  This has helped tremendously in terms of our Christmas.  I do appreciate all my customers SO much!

For my own family, I have been sewing as many gifts as I can.  I can't show them here because, well, I guess they might check my blog on occasion.  However, I have to show off this little set I made for my niece.  It is not quite done - I have to make an applique tee to match.  The pieces I have completed so far are so sweet, though.  I will be making another one of these for my own daughter and will likely add the items to my etsy shop in case anyone else out there is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment