Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Overachiever Bag


Because I lug a lot of stuff back and forth between school and home (nursing bottles and paraphenalia, my lunch, piles of essays, etc.), I decided to sew a BIG bag for myself. This one is made from Joel Dewberry's Ginseng fabric in a shade of celery. The inside is a super luxe cotton sateen in hot pink. I interfaced the whole thing inside and out.

Although I was a bit hesitant about the LARGE size, I tested it out by filling it up with my stuff, and it pleases me :)

It measures roughly 16" wide at the bottom 14" wide at the top, 17" tall and is mitered for 3.5" of depth. I also gave it some roomy pockets (for snacks) and a key fob, so I can get my classroom door open quickly without digging through my bag for keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment