Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Losing Baby Weight (sort of)




Losing baby weight isn't something I ever really put a ton of energy into. It seems that nursing and chasing after the other kids is usually enough to help me get back to pre-pregnancy weight (thankfully). With each pregnancy, however, I have a slight nagging fear that this time will be different and I won't ever be able to get back to feeling like myself.


It has now been three weeks - hard to believe that I was on my way to the hospital at this time less than a month ago. I have dropped about 22 pounds, but my favorite jeans will remain untouched for a while. In the meantime, I made some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies - LOL. They are one of my favorites, and I like them almost as much as my skinny jeans ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment